Hey Memory. It's Kristi Patrick. Just saw your blog. Your children are precious! I'm married living in California and have a little girl named Claire. Check out our blog www.joshandkristiwilliamsfamily.blogspot.com I look forward to keeping up with you on your blog!
Well, I have tried NOT to do a blogspot for whatever reason...and now I am obsessed with trying to have a good one! Check out our pictures of vacations and lazy days while enjoying my Playlist!...My good friends expect the extreme wide array of musical choices...you might laugh one minute and try to cry the next...and please remember...only listen to the first 5 seconds of each song and you will think I am in the car with you!!!! (only my good friends get that!)...Anyway...ENJOY!
Over the years...
Hope everyone is doing well wherever you may be. Chism and I have moved and moved and moved...touring the SEC during the first 8 years of our marriage...From MSU as a college kids, to LSU as a doctorial student, to being employed by UT, we are now settled (hopefully for a while) back home in The Delta...where we both belong. We absolutely loved each town we lived in and were blessed to make great friends each place we moved...Hope you enjoy our pics and hope to see your blogs soon!
2 comments:
Hey Memory. It's Kristi Patrick. Just saw your blog. Your children are precious! I'm married living in California and have a little girl named Claire. Check out our blog www.joshandkristiwilliamsfamily.blogspot.com
I look forward to keeping up with you on your blog!
okay girl... I'm waiting on some new pics. We want to have SS over for a playdate but let me get done with Bible school and dance recital first!
Post a Comment